Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dog Walkers of the New Age Unite

Kevin Cole from KEXP located in Seattle, host Music That Matters. In the Vol. 222. - Dog Walkers of the New Age Unite, Kevin plays alternative to hip hop, all independent artists. I really enjoyed listening to this podcast, if I could pick one way to discover new artists every other week this I feel is second best, next to concerts. Cole's choice of music is similar to my own and I enjoyed how he focused on mixing up the generes, too much of one type of music can wear down your ears.

This podcast is delivered every other week. Music That Matters, features whole songs with no commercial breaks and very few commentary segments. Everyone should subscribe to this podcast and avoid the annoying commercials that the radio plays every five minutes.

Another great thing about this podcast is its free! So if you enjoy listening to great music check out KEXP Website and subscribe.You can also find the track list to this weeks podcast there.

PEACE, LOVE & LISTEN

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I think Cole's podcast is a cool way for people to discover new genres of music as well as the long list of artists that occupy these different styles of music.

    ReplyDelete